STEAM Works Studio knows how important your child's education is to you and to them. We know how crucial it is to have the proper skills sets in today's rapidly growing, technically driven, world. STEAM is the next step in STEM learning! By adding the Art element to STEM we are ensuring that your child can be even more creative on the pathway to their future. Adding a design sense to their technical learning, a child's imagination can soar even further.
We provide your child that "Hands-on" experience in an open, friendly and creative work Studio/ Lab environment.
STEAM Works Studio offers a vast array of classes that public schools and online classes just can't offer.
- CUSTOMIZABLE curriculum based on how your child learns
- One-on-One Private and Semi-Private classes
- Courses that allow your child to learn at their own pace
- Courses that are taught by industry professionals in Coding & Programming, Robotics, Electronics, Science, Music, Art & Animation, Woodshop, 3D Printing and MORE!
- Bundle Classes and SAVE. Package pricing available. Please ask!
- Weekday and Weekend class hours available
- One day Workshops and Events
- Make a team and participate in Robotics Competitions ex. VEX, FLL and Jr. FLL, Math Competitions and Coding "Hack-a-thons"
- Use our fully equipped MAKER SPACE at Princeton to bring your idea to life! Expert guidance from our coaches!